Wrap Refresher Wax Brick - Medium (60g)
Give your loved LilyBee Wrap a second lease of life! Renew and refresh your existing wrap whether it's been used for a year or more and lost its stick, or you accidentally washed it with hot water, or (and our most common reason...) your partner put it in the dishwasher or microwave!
This wax brick contains our LilyBee secret solution made from beeswax, organic coconut oil and tree resin.
60g Brick- enough to refresh 4 to 5 small wraps.
Want to make your own wraps at home? Follow the same instructions below whether you are making from scratch or reviving an old favourite.
The Oven Method
A word of warning, prepare to get waxy! We recommend you wear old clothes or an apron as making wraps is a sticky and messy process... and oh so fun!
There are many ways to make beeswax wraps, but this is our preferred and (we feel) easiest way.
You will need
- A knife
- Your old wrap or new piece of fabric
- A small paintbrush
- An oven
1. Pre-heat your oven to 90°C Fan Bake
2. With a knife, thinly cut the wax into thin slices. If you are having trouble cutting you can put the blade of your knife in hot water which should help it slice easier
3. Lay out your fabric piece on a baking tray lined with baking paper
4. Place the slices of wax evenly dispersed on top the fabric. Don’t worry if the fabric is not all covered with wax, as the wax will melt and spread out in the oven
5. Place the oven tray in the oven for 1-2 minutes, or until the wax has melted
6. Take the tray out of the oven. If the wax is not evenly spread, use a paintbrush to spread away excess or any wax that has built up or clumped on the wrap.
7. Drying the wrap: Lift the wrap off the tray and air dry over the baking paper for 30 seconds. Allow wax to drip off onto baking paper
9. Once you have air dried your wrap, leave it to dry further 30 minutes on a wire rack or draped over a clothes rack or piece of twine tied between two points.
Super easy to use with a great variety of wraps included. Enough wax left over to revamp an old large wraps well. Just love these wraps and the whole concept.
Experience was AWESOME.
I love making wraps especially for the golf ladies.
They think they are great got a lot changing from plastic wrap to wax wraps.
Fabulous. I wouldn’t use anything else. It works.
Great product, easy to make your own. Nice to have wrap without a strong smell! Great service!
Very pleased to be able to DIY!