You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We have implemented the following:
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
Marketing & Advertising
Trust and transparency are values that LilyBee Wrap was founded on, and we are committed to ethical marketing and advertising across our business, using honest techniques to attract people who could genuinely benefit from our products.
LilyBee Wrap will ensure that information, whether disseminated directly or on its behalf, is both accurate and factual, and:
- Accurately represents the products sold
- Only refers to another person or organization in its marketing material only if the consent of that person or organization has been obtained
- Give all customers the opportunity to unsubscribe from marketing emails in every email, clearly.
- Ensure correct licenses are obtained for any and all marketing assets including stock images, music in videos, and design files for our wrap patterns
- Keep a constant channel of communication open for any or all questions regarding marketing or advertising
- All marketing material is approved by the Marketing Manager and signed off before it is published. Examples of marketing and advertising materials
- Product descriptions on the website
- Social media organic posts and paid for advertising on Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest
- Flyers and brochures
- Packaging including point of sale material
- Marketing emails including our newsletter The Nectar News
- The marketing manager will review Hachi’s third party’s websites, social media and any marketing material to ensure it complies with this policy on an ongoing basis
- All our competitions and giveaway winners will be randomly selected using the Random Comment Generator tool
We may work with third-party advertising companies that collect and use information about your online activities across sites over time, in order to deliver more relevant advertising to you. This is known as ‘interest-based advertising’. We recommend you visit www.aboutads.info to learn more and on this website you can opt out of this type of advertising by companies participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance self-regulatory program. We do not control or operate this website, and we are not responsible for the opt-out choices that are available on there. Please note that electing to opt out will not stop advertising from appearing in your browser or applications. It may make the ads you see less relevant to your interests. If you delete, block or otherwise restrict cookies or use a different computer or Internet browser, you may need to renew your opt-out choice.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails:
"By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency."
How Long Do You Store My Data?
We will only keep you data for the length of time that is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
For EU residents where GDPR applies, you have the right to restrict processing, to object to processing, and of data portability as set out in the GDPR. You may also lodge a complaint with the relevant GDPR supervisory authority.
Last Edited on 14-03-2020