Wrap Refresher Wax Brick - Small (30g)
Give your loved LilyBee Wrap a second lease of life! Renew and refresh your existing wrap whether it's been used for a year or more and lost its stick, or you accidentally washed it with hot water, or (and our most common reason..) your partner put it in the dishwasher or microwave!
This wax brick contains our LilyBee secret solution made from beeswax, organic coconut oil and tree resin.
30g Brick- enough to refresh 2 to 3 small wraps.
Want to make your own wraps at home? Follow the same instructions below whether you are making from scratch or reviving an old favourite.
The Oven Method
A word of warning, prepare to get waxy! We recommend you wear old clothes or an apron as making wraps is a sticky and messy process... and oh so fun!
There are many ways to make beeswax wraps, but this is our preferred and (we feel) easiest way.
You will need
- A knife
- Your old wrap or new piece of fabric
- A small paintbrush
- An oven
1. Pre-heat your oven to 90°C Fan Bake
2. With a knife, thinly cut the wax into thin slices. If you are having trouble cutting you can put the blade of your knife in hot water which should help it slice easier
3. Lay out your fabric piece on a baking tray lined with baking paper
4. Place the slices of wax evenly dispersed on top the fabric. Don’t worry if the fabric is not all covered with wax, as the wax will melt and spread out in the oven
5. Place the oven tray in the oven for 1-2 minutes, or until the wax has melted
6. Take the tray out of the oven. If the wax is not evenly spread, use a paintbrush to spread away excess or any wax that has built up or clumped on the wrap.
7. Drying the wrap: Lift the wrap off the tray and air dry over the baking paper for 30 seconds. Allow wax to drip off onto baking paper
9. Once you have air dried your wrap, leave it to dry further 30 minutes on a wire rack or draped over a clothes rack or piece of twine tied between two points.
I find the small ones a great size.
The order and the delivery was so quick!
We absolutely love this product! Lilybee are 100% the best on the market in our opinion. We have tried others but nothing works better than these. Excellent stickability, can stack bowls on top of each other. Long lasting! Just all round fantastic. Don’t bother shopping elsewhere.
Lilybee wraps are the best, they have enough "stick" and enough stiffness to keep anything fresh for longer (my glad wrap roll hardly ever gets used any more) - cheeses, fruit in a bowl, half-used avocados, tomatoes, onions, etc, they're the best wraps.
I am a new user of these wraps and I love them, they keep things lovely and fresh and are easy to clean.
The wraps are so easy to use over small bowls in the frig, also for the partly-used butter when the paper ripped, and for 1/2 an avocado!! Could I suggest sending via mail not Courier and reducing the PP cost, especially for small orders