Competition Terms & Conditions
LilyBee Wrap Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is LilyBee Wrap whose registered office is at 76 Niven Street, Onekawa, Napier, 4110, New Zealand.
2.The competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over except employees of LilyBee Wrap and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3.By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4.Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
5.Closing date for entry will be 26th April 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6.No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7.The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Tagging in your friend of your Tribe on the Facebook competition post.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize is as follows: LilyBee Wrap Set of 3/ LilyBee - Naked Tribe bundle including Natural Sunscreen, Baby Booty Butter and Anxiety Roller.
11. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable.
12. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator on Friday 26 April 2019
14. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.